Based on the SSF strategy, currently there are four platforms operating. Within these platforms we establish focus groups to work on specific topics.
Sustainable Finance Education Platform
The aim of this platform is to ensure that useful education and training resources are at hand for financial players to upskill their workforce on sustainable finance.
- Platform leader: Prof. Beat Affolter, Head of Corporate Performance and Sustainable Financing, ZHAW School of Management and Law
- Responsible SSF team member: Veronica Baker, Project Manager and Alberto Stival, Director and Representative Ticino
Sustainable Investing Platform
In this platform, we aim to support our members in implementing best-practice sustainable investment solutions by defining standards, preparing guidance and offering clarification on key issues.
- Platform leaders: Marie-Laure Schaufelberger, Head of ESG and Stewardship, Pictet and Andreas Knoerzer, Board Member of Twelve Capital
- Responsible SSF team member: Katja Brunner, Director Legal and Regulatory
Sustainable Financing Platform
With this platform SSF aims to supports its members in implementing best-practice sustainable financing solutions by defining standards, preparing guidance and offering clarification on key issues.
- Platform leader: Christian Hofer, Head Sustainability, Political Affairs & Cooperative, Raiffeisen Switzerland Cooperative
- Responsible SSF team member: Hendrik Kimmerle, Senior Project Manager
Institutional Asset Owner Platform
This platform for asset owners only, SSF supports their implementation of best-practice sustainable investment strategies via preparing guidance and offering clarity on key issues.
- Platform leaders: Ulla Enne, NEST Sammelstiftung and Laure Castella, Retraites Populaires
- Responsible SSF team member: Sabine Döbeli, CEO